Green tea is regarded as the best and healthy beverage, but wait there is a contender in the race of the best teas – the white tea.
Both white tea and green tea come from the same plant – Camellia sinensis. Bai Mu Dan White Tea, also known as white peony tea in English, is one of the most famous Chinese white teas. The high grade of this tea is made by one bud and one newly opened leaf, while the lower grade is made by one bud and two leaves.
Bai Mu Dan White Tea is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants, polyphenols, catechins and EGCG. Being one of the least processed teas, it can regulate fat metabolism, improve your immune system, protect teeth, and eliminate free radicals. It can also make your skin turn shiny. It is a great alternative beverage choice to coffee.
Below we have told why one should sip a cup of white tea on a daily basis:
- Reduces Blood Pressure – White tea is responsible for making your blood thin and at the same time can improve artery function. This, in turn, lowers down the blood pressure and promotes healthy blood vessels. In the near future, it may load your body with arms to fight against the risk of strokes.
- Lowers Cholesterol – Another kind of antioxidants known as catechines form part of the green tea. They help to reduce the level of cholesterol. White tea is fully loaded with catechines and is known to increase good cholesterol. This prevents hardening of the arteries and blockage of blood flow.
- Protects The Heart Health – White tea has a tremendous effect on the heart and the blood circulation system as acts as a blood thinner, lowers the blood pressure and reduces the cholesterol. It is recommended to drink 2 or more cups of white tea a day to prevent chances of dying after suffering a heart attack.
- Prevents Different Types of Cancer – Cancer is the most common cause of death across the globe. White tea is considered to have anti-cancer properties. The extracts of white tea suppress the growth of cancer cells and also stop them from spreading further. They also provide protection to the normal cells from damage which might be caused by harmful molecules.
- Builds Bone Strength – From the studies, it has been revealed that people who drink white tea on a regular basis have greater bone density and strength than those who do not drink at all.
- Provides Protection Against Osteoporosis – Osteporosis is the health condition in which the bones become hollow and porous. The catechins present in white tea can combat free radicals and chronic inflammation. They also suppress cells that break down bones.
- Improves The Quality Of The Skin – As one grows older, the skin begins to wrinkle and loose. The compounds present in the white tea help protect the skin from the effect of external and internal aging. Also, if you happen to apply white tea extract, it can provide protection against the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Brew your cup of bai mu dan white tea and enjoy its myriad of health benefits.
Tags: Bai Mu Dan White Tea
Category: Bai Mu Dan White Tea